Dough For Holiday Ornaments
Just "make, bake and decorate".
How to Make Dough For Holiday Ornaments
- 1Place dry ingredients into a bowl, add the water and oil, then stir till blended.
- 2Once the dough holds together make it into a ball and knead it with your hands to make a smooth texture.
- 3Place the dough on a cutting board and using a rolling pin, roll the dough out into a pancake shape. Role it out a bit thicker than you would for regular cut out cookies.
- 4Using cookie cutters, your fingers or a knife if you're skilled enough cut out the shapes you want.
- 5Punch or carve out a hole into the top of the ornament so you can put a thread or metal hanger through it to hang on the tree or where ever you feel like putting it.
- 6Bake at 250'F for 1-2 hours.
- 7Once cooled paint with the water based paints. I'd use acrylic paint on these. You can also use clear glue and use glitter as well.
- 8Thread a string, ribbon or metal hook through the hole and hang on your place of choice. These are reusable..