Cinnamon Apple Wreath
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
- 6 small
- apples, sliced 2-1/2 inches pieces
- lemon juice or lemon-lime soda
- wire rack
- spray varnish
- cinnamon sticks, 10 inches long
- straw wreath, 10 inches
- yards 3/4 inch ribbon
- glue gun & glue stick
- 1 bunch
- slik leaves
How to Make Cinnamon Apple Wreath
- 1First pre-heat the oven to 200F. Then cut the apples lengthwise from the stem end through the core into 1/4 inch slices. Then dip the apples into the lemn juice or soda to prevent browning. Then place on wire racks. Then carefully place wire racks on the oven racks. Bakefor about 4 hours.
- 2Next remove the wire rack from the oven & place on a heatproof surface. Then let the apples standfor about 2 hours or until fully dry. Then place the dried apples on waxed paper. Then coat each side with 2 light coatsof the varnish, following the manufacturer's directions.
- 3Then tie the 10 inch cinnamon sticks together & attach to the front of the wreath with 6 inches of the ribbon. The glue the dried apple slices & 3 1/2- inch cinnamon sticks to the front & side of the wreath using the glue gun. Then attach the leaves to the ribbon on 10 inch cinnamon stick. Then make a bow with the remaining ribbon & glue to the top.
- 4Then attach wire hanger if you wish to hang n door or wall.