Pinecone Bird Feeder with Bark Butter
Enjoy watching the birds eat their treat!
How to Make Pinecone Bird Feeder with Bark Butter
- Cut a long length of yarn, twine, or ribbon to hang the bird feeder.
- Tie the ribbon in a knot around the pine cone near the top (about 3 sections down).
- Tie a knot in the end of the ribbon.
- Use the knife to get a large clump of bark butter on the paper plate.
- Use the knife to spread bark butter inside the pine cone and around the edges.
- Sprinkle the birdseed over the pine cone.
Roll the pine cone in the birdseed that is on the plate.
Hang the bird feeder on the tree.