Healthy Food for Your Cat
Hope you find it useful.
*** NOTE ***
Not recommend for cats diagnosed with CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease).
2egg whites, lightly cooked
2eggs yolks, raw
268mgvitamin e, powdered
50mgvitamin b complex (capsules or tablets)
2000mgtaurine (powdered in capsules or tablets)
3/4 tspmorton lite salt with iodine
4 ozchicken liver (per 3lbs of meat)
2 lbwhole rabbit, skinned
2 lbchicken thighs with skin, deboned
How to Make Healthy Food for Your Cat
- Ground rabbit (meat, bones, and liver) with Turkey and Chicken thigh meat and skin.
- Add supplements to water, then mix with meat.
- Bake the meat to the point of 25-50% cooked on the outside and 50-75% raw on the inside.
- Portion the mixture and place in freezer safe containers, then freeze.
- Defrost and serve. Some cats prefer this slightly warmed.