Healthy Food for Your Cat
Hope you find it useful.
*** NOTE ***
Not recommend for cats diagnosed with CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease).
- 1 c
- egg whites, lightly cooked
- eggs yolks, raw
- fish oil
- vitamin e, powdered
- vitamin b complex (capsules or tablets)
- taurine (powdered in capsules or tablets)
- 3/4 tsp
- morton lite salt with iodine
- 4 oz
- chicken liver (per 3lbs of meat)
- 2 lb
- whole rabbit, skinned
- 2 lb
- chicken thighs with skin, deboned
How to Make Healthy Food for Your Cat
- 1Ground rabbit (meat, bones, and liver) with Turkey and Chicken thigh meat and skin.
- 2Add supplements to water, then mix with meat.
- 3Bake the meat to the point of 25-50% cooked on the outside and 50-75% raw on the inside.
- 4Portion the mixture and place in freezer safe containers, then freeze.
- 5Defrost and serve. Some cats prefer this slightly warmed.