Crunchy Tuna Cat Treats
How to Make Crunchy Tuna Cat Treats
- 1365* oven temp
- 2Mix tuna, rye and parsley together well, breaking up tuna pieces so they are soft and mushy.
Add water gradually, as is needed to make a firm dough that is easy to mold into a small shape.
- 3Roll a teaspoon-sized amount of the dough between your palms, creating a small round ball. Flatten the ball so it becomes disc-shaped.
- 4Repeat process until all mixture is used, placing each biscuit disc onto a lightly greased oven tray.
- 5Bake in your 365* oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 6Turn oven off, though leave tray in until oven has completely cooled. (This will help to dry out the biscuits further, and therefore help the treats keep for longer).
- 7When biscuits have cooled completely, they are ready to serve. Handy as an occasional treat, and/or an addition to your pet's everyday dry food.
- 8Store treats in an air-tight container in the pantry.