Bounce Dryer Sheets
How to Make Bounce Dryer Sheets
- 11. It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet near them. It also repels mice.
- 22. Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering your vehicle.
- 33. It takes the odor out of books and photo albums that don't get opened too often.
- 44. It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
- 55. Eliminate static electricity from your television or computer screen.
- 66. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling.
- 77. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean with a sheet of Bounce.
- 88. To freshen the air in your home - Place an individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.
- 99. Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.
- 1011. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
- 1112. To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet of Bounce under the front seat.
- 1213. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan.
- 1314. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
- 1415. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the lose hairs.
- 1516. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
- 1617. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering. A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
- 1719. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
- 1820. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket to keep the bees away.
- 1921. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling fresh.
- 2022. Wet a Bounce sheet, hose down your car, and wipe bugs off easily with the wet Bounce.