Stop Ear Infections!
Once, I went to the Dr for a bad cold and the Doctor was reading through my records (unusual, my husband was in the Navy, so it was a military clinic.)
Anyway, he says to me "It appears that you have a lot of ear infections." I said "Yes, I do" He asked if I showered or took a bath. I told him that I showered.
He said what I actually might be getting is something similar to swimmers ear. He said try this, if it works, great, if not, you aren't out more than a few pennies!
I tried it and the only times that I've had an ear infections is when I did not do it.
My youngest daughter started getting ear infections when she was 6 months old. The doctor was talking tubes. So, I tried it with her. The only time she got an ear infection after that was when she spent two weeks with her aunt.
- cotton swab
- rubbing alcohol (cheapest)
How to Make Stop Ear Infections!
- 1Dip the cotton swab into the alcohol. It needs to be sopping wet with alcohol.
- 2Take the alcohol wet cotton swab and just press it against the side of ear canal(just at the edge of the opening) and let the alcohol drip into the ear canal. DO NOT STICK THE COTTON SWAB INSIDE THE EAR CANAL. . .just at the opening.
- 3Repeat procedure into other ear.
- 4Do this after every bath or swim. You or your child will never have another ear infection again!