Shell Pattern Winter Scraf
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Shell Pattern Winter Scraf
- Frist buy the yarn. Then I pulled out both ends of each roll. I made this scraf a double yarn stitch. Next crochet a single chain about 80 inches long.
- Next hold your finger at the last loop. Then count a 3 chain. Then double crochet 4 times in the loop where your finger is. Your chain 3 counts as stich. So you should have 5.
- Next skip 2 loops. On the 3 loop make a single sitich. "Means hold yarn in fingers, poke hook without yarn in, grab yarn, pull thru, have 2 loops on hook & then grab & pull thru."
- Then skip 2. Double crochet 5 times in the next loop. Then skip 2. Then single corchet in the 3 loop. Repeat until the end of the line. "At the end of every other line, Frist line you will end with a 3 double crochet. Then the end of the next line you will end with a single sitich."
- Then chain 1. Trun pattern over & crochet. Just remember your count. Just make it as thick as you wish.