Dry Skin Cream
Everyone doesn't have access to a Family Dollar store. So, in my opinion, as long as you use the exact amounts listed and the 3 ingredients listed, it should be fine.
- 13 oz
- pure petroleum jelly (vaseline)
- 16 oz
- baby lotion (not oil)*
- 16 oz
- vitamin e cream (not lotion)
THE TEXTURE WILL BE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN COOL WHIP, MARGARINE OR WHIPPED BUTTER
How to Make Dry Skin Cream
- 1Using your hands (some people use a mixer), combine all products in large container (such as a plastic foot tub) until smooth & vaseline is not lumpy. (Some people put the vaseline in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it up). After you squeeze out the baby lotion, cut the bottle in half so you can use every little bit. Store in covered containers.
- 2STORAGE: What I do is clean out the vitamin e and vaseline containers & store cream in those. But you'll need more than those 2 containers. You can actually use margarine or cool whip containers. You can also buy "wide-mouth" plastic squeeze bottles at Walmart. Or you can buy cute glass containers w/lids from the Dollar store. Wide-mouth containers work best.
- 3NOTE: This cream has made a huge difference in my skin. I've been using it for several years now and I won't use any other kind. I have used every brand on the market but this is "the best" for my skin. I even use it under my arms.
*FYI: I noticed at the Family Dollar back in Jan 2013 that the baby lotion is now 15 oz. The cream still turns out great.