Homemade Goo Gone
This is the home made version, and it works! It does not have the same interesting orange scent...but if it's important to you, you could add a few drops of orange essential oil to the mix!
How to Make Homemade Goo Gone
- Stir together until paste is formed
- Use your fingers, paper towel or cloth to apply.
- Let sit for approx. 2 mins for best results.
- Work mixture into residue until residue is gone; wipe off with warm water.
- I got this recipe off of Pinterest where it came from: diyconfessions.com/...oo-gone-recipe, I like it, so I am sharing it! There are awesome pics here, but I haven't figured out how to move 'em here, and I doubt that they want us to! Soooo check out the site!