Simple Homemade Playdough
How to Make Simple Homemade Playdough
- Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan
- Heat on medium heat constantly stirring
- Continue to heat and stir until dough pulls away from the sides and clumps together.
* Note- to prevent sticky dough continue to cook- the longer you cook it, the less sticky it will be*
- Cool for a few minutes until you can knead the dough comfortably.
* I put mine in the freezer for about 5- 10 minutes*
- Separate into equal balls to color. You can use liquid or powder food coloring, unsweetened kool aid or similar drink mix and scented oils.
* I use rubber gloves to knead the coloring in to prevent stains- only touching the pure coloring dyes your hand, after it is mixed in, it will not stain the counters or your hands*