How to Make ICE PACKS for HOUSEHOLD HINTS
- Take 1 gallon FREEZER zip lock baggie.
- Pour 1- 16 oz. bottle of RUBBING ALCOHOL in the baggie.
- Fill the alcohol bottle with WATER ( you want equal parts) and pour it in the baggie with the alcohol.
- ZIP UP and put this baggie in another gallon FREEZER baggie for precaution in case of a leak.
- Lay flat in freezer. It will freeze, but it will stay mushy. If you need to put it on an elbow or knee it will fold around that area. Just refreeze after each use.