How to Make Homemade Miracle Grow.
- Simply mix all ingredients together, except for the powdered milk
- Add 1 tablespoon of powdered milk to each feeding, to prevent spoilage.
- Store labeled, in a cool, dry area within your home.
- Also, I add two drops of blue food coloring, which is non-toxic for your lawn and plants, to indicate that this is a mixture which should not be consumed; the idea being that if it resembles miracle grow, and is placed in my original miracle grow concentrate containers, cross contamination or accidental injection would be limited.
- Here’s the correct ratios per mixing:
Spray Bottles: Mix 1 ounce of concentrate (1/8 cup), 1 tablespoon powdered milk, with three cups water.
Manual Feedings: Mix 2 ounces of concentrate to 1 gallon water 64 ounces) of water, with 2 tablespoons of powdered milk.
For Hose Attachment Garden Feeders: Add 8 ounces (1 cup) to your feeder, add 3 tablespoons of powered milk, and water accordingly; this method feeds my entire garden, yard, and various beds for six feedings.
Recipe by: The Duchess of Cansalot