Homemade air Freshner
a month. Why do I put salt in? Salt helps to keep the gel from molding. Interesting fact isn't it? These would also make great gifts!
How to Make Homemade air Freshner
- 1Into each jar drop only 2 to 3 drops of food coloring.
- 2Put in about 30 drops of essential oil give or take a few, because the more you put in, the stronger the smell.
- 3Get one cup of the cold water boiling on the stove. When it begins to boil whisk in the gelatin until all is dissolved. Then pour in the second cup of cold water and salt and stir until the salt is dissolved.
- 4Quickly pour the hot gelatin mixture into each jar of oil and food coloring and stir each one.
- 5Let these gel overnight and voila, you have air freshener.