Our daughter lives in Smyrna, Tn which is a short distance from Franklin.
June 11th thru June 23rd of 2013.
Will share the pictures that we took.
- lots of tools for your cooking pleasure, cookbooks, etc.
- one interested jap cook who wanted to see the viking store
How to Make Franklin, Tennessee
- 1Take the one interested JAP cook to Franklin, TN and start the adventure.
- 2Start searching for the JAP location without success. However, received info on how to get to THE VIKING STORE.
- 3Get back in the truck and drive around the circle and take the next right. Head for the tower and you'll find THE FACTORY. The Viking Store is located inside this antique mall.
- 4Enjoy talking with the clerks in The Viking Store. Look around at all the items that you wish you had in your kitchen. Take pictures of interest.
The people here are so nice and friendly.
- 5Head back to Murfreesboro to the Suites where we had our room. Since it was the first part of our second week...it was laundry time. UGH.
But I did enjoy my brief day in Franklin.