- 8 oz
- white elmer's glue
- 1 c
- 1 c
- warm water
- 1 1/2 tsp
- borax powder
- food coloring as desired
How to Make Flarp
- 1Pour the glue into a large bowl. Add water and stir until blended. Add a few drops of paint and stir until mixed well. Set this mixture aside.
- 2In a small bowl, stir together the warm water and borax powder until the powder dissolves.
- 3Slowly pour this mixture into the glue mixture, stirring continually for two minutes
- 4Knead the flarp with your hands until it's smooth and stretchy. Store in an airtight container.
- 5To make it glow in the dark add 1/2 to 1 bottle of Glo It.