★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozwhite elmer's glue
1 cwarm water
1 1/2 tspborax powder
·food coloring as desired
How to Make Flarp
- Pour the glue into a large bowl. Add water and stir until blended. Add a few drops of paint and stir until mixed well. Set this mixture aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together the warm water and borax powder until the powder dissolves.
- Slowly pour this mixture into the glue mixture, stirring continually for two minutes
- Knead the flarp with your hands until it's smooth and stretchy. Store in an airtight container.
- To make it glow in the dark add 1/2 to 1 bottle of Glo It.