- 2 c
- baking soda
- 1 c
- citric acid
- essential oils (your choice)
- 2 Tbsp
- food coloring (optional)
How to Make DIY Shower Fizzies
- 1Mix baking soda and citric acid.
- 2In a small bottle mix water, 20 drops of essential oils and 4-6 drops of food coloring.
- 3Add mixture to the dry mix VERY slowly. Add a few drops and mix, then add a few more drops and mix again. Do NOT let the mix fizz. Once the mixture is damp all the way through, NOT wet, stop adding any of the water mixture.
- 4The mixture should hold together when squeezed. Pack into your mold as tightly as possible.
- 5Wait a minute or so then release from mold. Leave out on a paper towel or plate to dry over night.
- 6Wrap individually and enjoy.