diy citrus vinegar cleaning solution
How to Make diy citrus vinegar cleaning solution
- If you like juice the lemons and oranges first and save the juice for other uses. Using a spoon, scrape out the fleshy parts leaving just the outer skin and the white pith.
- Add to a quart size jar. Fill with vinegar and cap the jar. Let sit for about 2 weeks then strain out the peels. Rinse out the canning jar.
- Add the strained liquid back to the jar and cap. This is the concentrated cleaning solution.
- To prepare for use you will need a clean spray bottle size of your chossing and a funnel. Fill the spray bottle 3/4 of the way up with water.
- Using the funnel pour in the citrus vinegar. Shake to combine. Store this solution in the fridge.