Natural Lemon Lavender Bath Melts
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 ozcocoa butter (by weight)
2 ozshea butter (by weight)
1/2 tsppure beeswax
12drops lavender essential oil
12drops lemongrass essential oil
1 tsplavender flowers
1 tspchamomile flowers
How to Make Natural Lemon Lavender Bath Melts
- Place beeswax, cocoa butter, and shea butter into a glass container. Heat in the microwave at 50% power until full melted.
- Stir and add your essential oils.
- Add the chamomile and lavender flowers to your melted butter and wax mixture and stir well.
- Pour your liquid bath melt mixture into a clean, dry ice cube tray. Place the ice cube tray in the freezer until bath melts have fully solidified.
- Once your bath melts have solidified, remove the ice cube tray from the freezer. Twist the tray to remove the bath melts. This recipe will yield five evenly sized bath melts. Store in a glass jar. Store in a cool, dry location.
- To Use: Add one bath melt under hot running water to your bath. Alternatively, you can place one bath melt inside a small cotton muslin bag and add to hot bath while water is still running.