Jack O Lantern 'o Fragrance
- pumpkin, carved to your liking
- candle for inside the pumpkin
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice (or as much as you need for the size of the pumpkin lid)
- whole cloves, again depending on the size of your pumpkin
How to Make Jack O Lantern 'o Fragrance
- 1When you cut the lid out of the pumpkin do it as evenly as possible and set aside.
- 2Clean and carve the pumpkin with any design you wish
- 3Place the candle so that it will stand securely.
- 4Turn the pumpkin lid upside down and rub it well with the spice, using as much or little as you need for a good coating.
- 5Stick a few whole cloves into the underside of the lid as well.
- 6Light the candle and replace the lid on the pumpkin and enjoy the lovely fragrance.
- 7It's nice to do this in the evening and place the pumpkin in a window so the folks outside can enjoy your jack o lantern too.