How to Make Grandma's Remedies - Bronchitis
- 1No, please don't mix all these together. Grandma is telling you that there are several things you can use to help with bronchitis. Use one or more of the following and see what works for you.
- 2Drink Echinacea tea every two hours. It may not taste good, but do it anyway!
- 3Rub the Vick's Vapor Rub on the bottom of your feet (not your chest), and put your socks on. Go to bed!
- 4Eat chili peppers or some spicy salsa.
- 5Put a pot of boiling water on the stove, and keep it going.
- 6Avoid ALL dairy products. They cause the production of mucus.
- 7Don't forget the garlic. Eat a couple of cloves a day. If you are faint of heart, use garlic capsules.