DIY: Ice Cream Soda Floral Arrangement
- sundae glass
- small white pebbles or glass gems
- floral foam
- (2 different colors) (2 different colors) carnations or peonies of your choice
- bendable plastic straw or long silver spoon
How to Make DIY: Ice Cream Soda Floral Arrangement
- 1Fill 1/4 of the bottom of an ice cream sundae glass with small white decor items, such as glass gems or pebbles.
- 2Soak a 2-by-2-inch square of floral foam in cool water. Nestle the foam into the gems or pebbles.
- 3Cut the stems of two (your color) and two (your color) carnations or peonies to two inches in length. Insert the stems into the soaked floral foam, so that the blooms rest on top of the glass like scoops of vanilla and strawberry ice cream.
- 4Fill the rest of the glass up with the glass gems or pebbles. Arrange the decor items around the foam to hide it.
- 5Insert a bendable plastic straw or a long silver spoon into the sundae glass to complete the craft.