Bathroom Odor Spray
Essential oils are available at natural grocers, health food stores, or online. And they have many other uses, so your investment is not wasted.
- drops lemon essential oil
- drops bergamot essential oil
- drops orange essential oil
- 4 oz
- distilled water
- 5-ounce spray bottle
How to Make Bathroom Odor Spray
- 1Carefully place the drops of essential oils into the spray bottle. Fill with the distilled water. Shake to mix.
- 2Shake well each time you use it. Use 2-3 sprays on TOP of the toilet water BEFORE using the bathroom. The scented oils will form a film on top of the water and trap odors entering the water, so they don't escape into the room air.
- 3Vary the type of essential oils you use if desired. I recommend at least one citrus oil per recipe, such as lemon or orange. Other good ones are lavender, peppermint, lemongrass, and eucalyptus. The oil traps the odor; the fragrance just makes it nice.