- 2 c
- oatmeal, uncooked
- 4 c
- 1 jar(s)
- peanut butter, crunchy
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 small
- green apples, peeled and diced
- 1-2 c
- **you can add any dog friendly food in this. my first batch was just pb and bacon and gizmo loved those too. you can add apricot, banana, blueberries, mango, pear, pineapple, raspberries, strawberries, carrots, sweet potato, pumpkin or spinach!
- the posibilities are endless!!! make that fur baby his favorite treat and watch him go crazy for that puppy crack!
How to Make Puppy Crack
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Add water until it resembles a thick dough, just thick enough to stick together- not thin like people cookie dough!
- 3Press out to about 1/3" depending on how thick you want the cookies; they do not rise.
- 4Use your favorite cookie cutter!! I used a heart shaped cutter and still ended up cutting each heart into quarters since I have a small dog.
- 5Bake for about 45 minutes to an hour. Take out of oven and cut before they cool to reduce crumbs.
- 6Feed that fur baby some puppy crack and watch the begging begin!
- 7Store in the fridge for maximum freshness since you used real bacon!