Lemon Sugar Licorice Sun Spot Scrub
Well I just turned 59 and just discovered I have those ugly brown sun spots on my hands. I think their trying to prepare me for what's to come so I found this recipe on the Dr. Oz show and thought I'd try it. I hope it helps.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
No-Cook or Other
- 2 Tbsp
- drops licorice root extract
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
How to Make Lemon Sugar Licorice Sun Spot Scrub
- 1Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. spread on top of hands and fingers and even near the cuticles.
- 2Massage into hands for about 10 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- 3Do this twice a week and you will start to notice improvement in about 2 weeks.
- 4Tip: For looseness and wrinkles use a night cream with glycerin. Glycerin is a natural humectant that pulls humidity from the air and locks it into your skin.