Rice & Peanut Butter Dog Treats
How to Make Rice & Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Blend rice in a blender until it is a fine powder like flour. Pour into a bowl and mix in baking soda and set aside.
- Mix powdered milk and water together in a large bowl till the powdered milk has dissolved.
- Add in egg and peanut butter to the milk till nice and smooth.
- Slowly mix the rice flour to the peanut butter mixture until well mixed.
- Spoon into little balls and place on cookie sheet about 2 inch apart and flatten cookie to about 1/4" thickness.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and give to doggie. I use them for treats when training.
- I hope your doggies love it like my Petey & Oscar does.