Rice & Peanut Butter Dog Treats
How to Make Rice & Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Blend rice in a blender until it is a fine powder like flour. Pour into a bowl and mix in baking soda and set aside.
- 3Mix powdered milk and water together in a large bowl till the powdered milk has dissolved.
- 4Add in egg and peanut butter to the milk till nice and smooth.
- 5Slowly mix the rice flour to the peanut butter mixture until well mixed.
- 6Spoon into little balls and place on cookie sheet about 2 inch apart and flatten cookie to about 1/4" thickness.
- 7Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- 8Let cool for 5 minutes and give to doggie. I use them for treats when training.
- 9I hope your doggies love it like my Petey & Oscar does.