☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cwhite whole wheat flour
1 crolled oats
1/2 cnonfat milk powder
1 cpeanut butter, crunchy
How to Make PEANUT BUTTER BONES (PET TREATS)
- Combine the first 4 ingredents in a large bowl. Add the peanut butter honey and eggs. Beat at low speed until combined. Gradually add the water, beating until the dough comes together.
- Turn the dough out onto a large sheet of parchment paper. Cover with a second piece of parchment paper. Roll to a 10 X 13-inch (1/2 inch thick) rectangle.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cut dough into 3 X 1 1/2-inch rectangles (or use a dog- bone-shaped cookie cutter).
Place on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 1 hour or until firm and golden brown.