Harvest Puppy Treats
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
15 ozlibby's 100% pure pumpkin puree (or any other brand)
3 cwhole wheat stone ground flour
3 1/2 Tbspall natural peanut butter
1/2 tspcinnamon (do not use pumpkin pie seasoning)
How to Make Harvest Puppy Treats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, mix Oats, Flour, and Cinnamon
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin and peanut butter. Combine into Dry ingredients.
- On a floured surface, roll dough out to 1/4" thickness. Use a cookie cutter of your choice and cut out pieces. Continue to knead, roll and cut until you are out of dough. Dough will be sticky, so have the flour on hand.
- Line cookie tray with parchment paper and place cookies on it. Bake for 25-35 minutes. Cookies will puff a little in certain areas. Put on cooling rack and store in airtight container. Lasts longer in refrigerator.