Twig or Bark Candle Holder
Source: An old craft book
- 1 rounds of wood of equal size and shape
- strips of bark or twigs ranging in length 6 to 10 inches
- glue gun and glue sticks
- decorations, dried flowers, pine cones, tiny birds, whole spices or seashells
- a pillar candle.
How to Make Twig or Bark Candle Holder
- 1You can saw the rounds from a large branch or purchase round wooden plaques from a craft store. The rounds should be about 4 inches in diameter to accommodate large pillar candles.
- 2Put one of the rounds flat on a level surface. Using a glue gun, adhere the bark or twigs along about half of the edge of the round
- 3Glue in the other round round about 6 inches from the first round.
- 4Continue gluing bark or twigs around until til rounds are covered. Decorate base by gluing on dried flowers, pine cones, tiny birds, whole spices or sea shells. Put the candle on the top round.