Moist Sweet Cornbread Recipe - Oh soooo Yummy
·1 c. cornmeal
·3 c. all-purpose flour
1 1/3 csugar
·2 tablespoons baking powder
·1 teaspoon salt
2/3 cvegetable oil
1/3 cmelted butter
·2 tablespoons. honey
·4 eggs, beaten
·2½ cups whole milk
How to Make Moist Sweet Cornbread Recipe - Oh soooo Yummy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9X13 inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir the cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour in the vegetable oil, melted butter, honey, beaten eggs, and milk, and stir just until moistened.
- Pour the batter into the greased baking dish and bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes. Watch the cornbread towards the end, you want it to be turning golden and starting to show some cracks.
- Remove from oven, serve warm with butter or honey or simply plain. It is soooo dang yummy!