Melted Snowman Cookies1
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 package of Betty Crocker’s Sugar Cookie Mix OR substitute your family favorite!
- 10 large marshmallows
- Cookie Icing, decorating tips, and your imagination!
- You can use Betty Crocker Cookie Icing or make your own.
- You’ll need Black, Red, Green, Blue and Red!
- I also used mini orange M&M’s for the noses, i
- nstead of mixing a tiny bit of orange for carrot noses.
- My simple icing recipe is:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tsp milk
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract (I used my homemade vanilla and the icing was just a little off-color.)
- 1 TBLS Light Corn Syrup
- Stir until smooth and ice your cookies!
How to Make Melted Snowman Cookies
You May Also Like:
Leave a Comment