☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4duck breasts, skin on
1 tspfreshly ground black pepper
1 Tbspolive oil
1/2 ptfresh raspberries, pureed, strained of seeds
How to Make Sauteed Duck Breast With Raspberry Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Season the duck breasts with the salt and pepper. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the duck breasts, skin down, to the pan and allow the skin to sear to a golden brown, about 6 to 8 minutes. Turn the duck breasts over and sear remaining side to golden brown, about 2 to 4 minutes.
- Brush each duck breast with the raspberry puree. Bake the duck breasts in the oven for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Be sure to brush the breasts with the raspberry puree every 5 minutes.
- Serve each duck breast brushed with the raspberry puree and sprinkled with lemon juice.
- This recipe yields 4 servings. Serving size: 1 duck breast.
Exchanges Per Serving:
4 Lean Meat, 1 Fat, 1/2 Fruit.
Calories 304; Calories from Fat 151; Total Fat 17g; Saturated Fat 4g; Cholesterol 163mg; Sodium 392mg; Carbohydrate 8g; Dietary Fiber 4g; Sugars 3g; Protein 30g.