/ Main Dishes
Zucchini 'pasta' with turkey meat balls.
photo of Zucchini 'pasta' With Turkey Meat Balls. Recipe
2-3 balls per serving
How to Make Zucchini 'pasta' with turkey meat balls.
1Zucchini 'pasta' with turkey meat balls.
Put zucchini through a spiralizer (can get at Bed Bath & Beyond or online).
Turkey Meat Balls:
2 lbs lean ground turkey (or chicken)
• 3 egg whites
• 1/2 tsp ground cumin
• 1/2 tsp dried thyme
• 2 tsp dry yellow mustard
• 2 tsp black pepper
• 2 tsp chipotle pepper spice
• 1 tsp salt
• 2 tbsp garlic powder
• 1 small onion (finely chopped)
• 2 celery stalks (finely chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix ingredients together in one large bowl.
4. Use a small ice cream scoop to form the balls & place them on a heavy non-stick baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20 -30 minutes (check after 20 to make sure the meat is fully cooked).
***Serving: 2-3 meatballs per meal
Printable Recipe Card
About Zucchini 'pasta' with turkey meat balls.
Posted: Thu, Jan 14, 2016