★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/4 cchicken broth
8 oztomato sauce
1 lbturkey, ground and raw
1/4 tsppoultry seasoning
1garlic clove, minced
1/2 citalian seasoned bread crumbs
1/2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
How to Make Turkeyburgers Parmigiana
- Combine chicken broth, tomato sauce and oregano in a small bowl.
- Stir and set aside.
- Combine turkey, parsley, poultry seasoning, pepper and garlic in a medium bowl.
- Stir until well blended.
- Divide mixture into 4 1/2 inch thick patties.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on a sheet of waxed paper; press patties in breadcrumbs, lightly coating each side.
- Place patties in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 for 8 minutes.
- Turn patties over.
- Spoon tomato mixture evenly over patties.
- Bake an additional 8 minutes or until sauce is bubbly.
- Sprinkle patties with cheese, bake 1 additional minute or until cheese melts.