Turkey with Fruit Stuffing1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2boneless half turkey breasts
1 pkgpitted dates (10 ounces)
1 pkgdried apricot halves (6 ounces)
1 cwalnut pieces
1/2 tspground cinnamon
1/4 tspground black pepper
1/4 tspground ginger
1/4 tspground nutmeg
1/4 tspcloves, ground
How to Make Turkey with Fruit Stuffing
- Cut 3 parallel, lengthwise, 1-inch deep slits in each turkey breast half.
- Place turkey breast halves flat in a buttered roasting pan.
- Cut dates in thirds.
- Cut apricot halves in fourths.
- Combine dates, apricots and remaining ingredients in saucepan.
- Heat, stirring constantly.
- Simmer 2 minutes, stirring.
- Cool slightly.
- Fill slits in turkey with fruit mixture.
- Roast in preheated 325-degree oven 2 hours.
- Cut each breast half in 6 slices.