Turkey Vegetable Crescent Casserole
- 2 can(s)
- chicken broth (14 oz. each)
- 1 medium
- onion, diced
- 1 1/2 lb
- turkey tenderloins, cut into 3/4" pieces
- 3 c
- red potatoes, diced
- 1 tsp
- fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 pkg
- frozen mixed vegetables (10 oz.)
- 1 pkg
- frozen mixed vegetable (california blend 16oz.)
- 1/3 c
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz.)
How to Make Turkey Vegetable Crescent Casserole
- 1Bring broth to a boil in large saucepan. Add onions, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Add turkey, return to boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 9-10 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink. Remove turkey with a slotted spoon and place in a 13x9" baking dish, sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- 2Increase heat and return broth to boil. Add potatoes, rosemary, salt, pepper. Simmer 2 minutes. Return to boil and stir in both bags of mixed vegetables. Simmer covered for 10 minutes. Remove vegetables & potatoes with a slotted spoon to a colander (strainer) set over a boil to catch any broth. Place vegetables in baking dish with turkey.
- 3Preheat oven to 375^. Blend milk with cornstarch in a small bowl until smooth. Add enough milk to broth to equal about 3 cups. Heat in a saucepan over med-High heat; mix in cornstarch milk mixture, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil, boil for 1 min. Remove from heat, pour over turkey and vegetables.
- 4Roll out crescents on a piece of wax paper, separate at perforations,arrange dough pieces decoratively over turkey & vegetables. Bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown.