- 2 c
- cooked turkey,shredded
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded(about 4oz)
- 1 c
- cooked broccoli,chopped
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper
- 2 pkg
- (8oz) refrigerated cresent rolls
How to Make Turkey Turnovers
- 1Preheat oven 375F.Combine all the ingredients except the crescent rolls in a large bowl.
- 2Separate each package of crescent rolls into four squares;press diagonal perforations to seal.
- 3Spoon the turkey filling onto the center of each square.Fold the dough diagonally over filling to
form triangles and press edges firmly to seal.
- 4Arrange the turnovers on a baking sheet and brush the tops lightly with additional mayonaise.
- 5Bake 12 minutes or until the turnovers are golden. Serve warm.