- 6 oz
- package stuffing mix
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3/4 c
- 1 lb
- sliced deli turkey (sliced a little thicker than sandwich slice)
- 1 small
- can french fried onions
How to Make Turkey Stuffing Roll-Ups
- 1Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- 2In another bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside.
- 3Spoon about 1/4 c. stuffing onto each turkey slice; roll up and place in a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- 4Pour soup mixture over roll ups.
- 5Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with onions and bake 5 minutes longer until heated through.