★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 ozpackage stuffing mix
2 can(s)cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 lbsliced deli turkey (sliced a little thicker than sandwich slice)
1 smallcan french fried onions
How to Make Turkey Stuffing Roll-Ups
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- In another bowl, combine soup and milk; set aside.
- Spoon about 1/4 c. stuffing onto each turkey slice; roll up and place in a greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Pour soup mixture over roll ups.
- Bake uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with onions and bake 5 minutes longer until heated through.