Turkey Shepherd Pie
Blue Ribbon Recipe
What a delicious and easy way to use leftovers! I love the gravy on the top. I can see this recipe becoming one of my staples for leftovers after holiday meals. Delish! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Turkey Shepherd Pie
- Open crescent rolls and lay out in a 9in pie pan press to seal edges. Poke with fork randomly.
- Layer turkey on top of pastry.
- Add green beans and then corn, spreading them out to cover dish.
- If using left over yummy turkey gravy add water to loosen and cover pie pan with gravy spread all over pie.
- Left over potatoes spread easier if you heat them a little first. Spread potatoes evenly over pie mixture.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of potatoes, season to taste.
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven bake about 30 minutes until bubbly and a golden brown. Broil for the last 5 mins to achieve ultimate golden brown crispiness.
- Let stand long enough to photograph and then serve and ENJOY>>>>