1/4 tspdried rosemary,crushed
1/4 tspdried thyme
1/8 tspwhite pepper
1 pkg(17.6) oz. turkey breast cutlets.
4 tspcanola oil
1/4 cgood white wine
1/3 clow-sodium chicken broth
1/2 creduced-fat sour cream.
1 tspspicy brown mustard
How to Make Turkey Scallopini
- In large resealable plastic bag;combine flour,rosemary,thyme,and pepper.
- Add turkey.Seal bag and shake to coat.
- In a large non-stick skillet,coated with cooking spray,fry turkey in the 4 tsps. of oil over medium-high heat.,about 2-4 minutes on each side until the juices run clear.
- Remove and keep them warm.
- Add wine to skillet,cook and stir to loosten browned bits from bottom of pan,about 30 seconds.
- Combine the ocrnstarch and the broth till smooth,stir into the skillet.
- Add sour cream and mustard,heat through.
- Bring to a boil,cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Pour over turkey cutlets
- Garnish with PAPRIKA,IF DESIRED.