- 1 pkg
- sweet turkey sausage ( they look like brauts)
- large onion sliced up
- green bell peppers sliced vertically
- 1 pkg
- fozen spinich
- 1 can(s)
- spagetti sauce
- grated parmesan
How to Make Turkey Sausage Florentine- Slow cooker style
- 1slice and cook sausage in frying pan
- 2slice onions and place on bottom of crock-pot
than slice green pepper and place on top of the onions.
- 3defrost the frozen spinich just enought to be able to break it up, and place on top of the green peppers
- 4add the cooked sausage on top of the spinich, than pour the spagetti sauce on top of that.
- 5cook on high for 2 hrs and than turn to low for remaining time, just before serving dump the parm into it and stir it up!
- 6goes great over chicken flavored rice!!