1 pkgsweet turkey sausage ( they look like brauts)
1large onion sliced up
1-2green bell peppers sliced vertically
1 pkgfozen spinich
1 can(s)spagetti sauce
How to Make Turkey Sausage Florentine- Slow cooker style
- slice and cook sausage in frying pan
- slice onions and place on bottom of crock-pot
than slice green pepper and place on top of the onions.
- defrost the frozen spinich just enought to be able to break it up, and place on top of the green peppers
- add the cooked sausage on top of the spinich, than pour the spagetti sauce on top of that.
- cook on high for 2 hrs and than turn to low for remaining time, just before serving dump the parm into it and stir it up!
- goes great over chicken flavored rice!!