Jennifer Fowler Hunsucker
How to Make Turkey Roll-ups
- 1pound your turkey filets till they are about 1/4 inch thick.
- 2place 1 piece of ham and 1 slice of cheese on the one filet, and roll it up.
- 3mix flour, salt, and pepper in a bowl and roll the turkey rolls in it.
- 4heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- 5place turkey rolls in skillet seam side down. This will keep them from coming apart as you turn them as they cook.
- 6cook, turning occasionally until golden brown on all sides.