Turkey Pot Pies
My husband looks forward to them before Thanksgiving gets here!
I almost feel silly for posting this because it's so easy...LOL!
·chopped up leftover turkey
·leftover green bean casserole or any frozen vegetables
·leftover stuffing (optional)
·pie crust dough (you can use my recipe, works out wonderful!)
·***no amount put here, it depends on how much you want to put in
How to Make Turkey Pot Pies
- Make up a pie crust recipe for one pie.
Cut round circles 5 inches round.
You can use a lid from a container.
- In your cupcake pan, place circles inside and press gently being careful not to break the dough.
(No need to spray the bottoms or sides)
If you want to make larger pot pies you can make them in ramekins or the larger 6 cupcake pans. Just roll your dough out to a larger circle.
- Place some chopped turkey in the bottom 1/4 the way, add a little green beans, spoon a dab of stuffing and spoon in some gravy.
- Put another pie dough circle on top and press on the sides.
Bake at 350 degrees until your crust is golden brown.
- Let them rest before removing. They will slide out easy!
Place on a dish by themselves or in a ramekin when serving.
- If you have a lot of leftovers, spend a little extra time making these and freeze them up!