★★★★☆ 2 votes4
- 9" deep dish frozen pie shells, thawed
- 2 c
- cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 c
- frozen vegetables, thawed (any kind you like)
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 c
- a little bit of chopped onion or onion powder
How to Make Turkey Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 400*
Saute' onion & mix together with turkey & vegetables.
- 2In a separate bowl, mix soup & milk until blended. Stir into turkey mixture.
Pour into pie crust. Cover with top crust & crimp edges.
- 3Poke a couple of holes in the top crust, place on cookie sheet & bake for 40-60 minutes.