★★★★★ 1 vote5
·9 inch deep pie pan
1 can(s)crescent rolls, big and flakey
1 1/4 lbground turkey
1 cthick and chunky salsa
1/2 cmexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Turkey Pie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Roll out crescent rolls into pie pan to create a pie shell. Place in oven for a few minutes but remove before crust browns.
- Brown ground turkey in a skillet until cooked thoroughly.
- Add cup of salsa to turkey and mix well.
- Spread turkey mix into pie shell and spread evenly. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden and cheese has melted.
- Let sit before slicing