- 9 inch deep pie pan
- 1 can(s)
- crescent rolls, big and flakey
- 1 1/4 lb
- ground turkey
- 1 c
- thick and chunky salsa
- 1/2 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
How to Make Turkey Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2Roll out crescent rolls into pie pan to create a pie shell. Place in oven for a few minutes but remove before crust browns.
- 3Brown ground turkey in a skillet until cooked thoroughly.
- 4Add cup of salsa to turkey and mix well.
- 5Spread turkey mix into pie shell and spread evenly. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 15-18 minutes, until golden and cheese has melted.
- 6Let sit before slicing