Turkey Patties In Mushroom Wine Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbfresh mushrooms, sliced
1/2 cchopped onion
1 lbground turkey
1 tspitalian herb blend
1/2 cdry red wine
1/4 tspcracked pepper
How to Make Turkey Patties In Mushroom Wine Sauce
- Saute half the mushrooms and the chopped onion in butter in a large frying pan.
- Combine sauteed vegetables with turkey, egg, salt and herbs.
- Shape turkey mixture into 4 patties.
- Broil 3-5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- While patties are cooking, add remaining mushrooms, wine and pepper to frying pan.
- Simmer gently and serve sauce over patties.