Turkey Noodle Bake
Michelle E Duren
- 16 oz
- egg noodles
- turkey breasts
- 5 c
- 6 Tbsp
- 6 Tbsp
- 6 tsp
- chicken bullion granules (or 6 chicken bullion cubes)
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 can(s)
- diced new potatoes
- 1/2 c
- dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese
How to Make Turkey Noodle Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Cook egg noodles, drain then set aside.
- 3Cut up Turkey breast into cubes. In a large saute pan, add about 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, and cook turkey thoroughly. Remove from pan and set aside.
- 4In a saucepan, combine milk and bullion and cook over medium heat until the bullion has disolved.
- 5In a large skillet (just wipe out the one you cooked the Turkey in) melt butter, then stir in flour, and cook for one minute.
- 6Slowly add in the milk/bullion mixture. When completely mixed together, cook and stir until slightly thickened.
- 7To the thickened milk mixture, whisk in the sour cream, then stir in the cooked egg noodles, cooked turkey, and new potatoes.
- 8Coat a 4 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
Carefully pour in the mixture, then top with bread crumbs then cheese.
- 9Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes
- 10Side dish?....steamed brocoli, fresh green beans, fresh cooked carrots,...I think any light fresh steamed veggie would do great.