Turkey Noodle Bake
Michelle E Duren
16 ozegg noodles
6 tspchicken bullion granules (or 6 chicken bullion cubes)
1 csour cream
2 can(s)diced new potatoes
1/2 cdry bread crumbs
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese
How to Make Turkey Noodle Bake
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook egg noodles, drain then set aside.
- Cut up Turkey breast into cubes. In a large saute pan, add about 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil, and cook turkey thoroughly. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine milk and bullion and cook over medium heat until the bullion has disolved.
- In a large skillet (just wipe out the one you cooked the Turkey in) melt butter, then stir in flour, and cook for one minute.
- Slowly add in the milk/bullion mixture. When completely mixed together, cook and stir until slightly thickened.
- To the thickened milk mixture, whisk in the sour cream, then stir in the cooked egg noodles, cooked turkey, and new potatoes.
- Coat a 4 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
Carefully pour in the mixture, then top with bread crumbs then cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes
- Side dish?....steamed brocoli, fresh green beans, fresh cooked carrots,...I think any light fresh steamed veggie would do great.