TURKEY IN THE STRAWGANOFF
It is fantastic but not diet.
All my family and friends who have tried it, have loved it.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 c
- minced onion
- 1/2 c
- 4 c
- cubed cooked turkey
- 2 clove
- cut up garlic (fresh)
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- 1 1/4 tsp
- salt (sea)
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 can(s)
- mushrooms (sliced) (6 oz. ea.)
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken or turkey soup (10 1/2 oz. ea.)
- 2 c
- commercial sour cream
- 1/4 c
- minced parsley
- pot of cooked and fluffy rice (already to pour ingredients over)
How to Make TURKEY IN THE STRAWGANOFF
- 1Pot of fluffy cooked rice ready.......For 8 to 10
- 2Saute onion in butter in large skillet.
Stir in turkey, garlic, flour, salt, pepper and mushrooms. Saute 5 minutes. Add soup, simmer uncovered 10 minutes, then stir in sour cream. Sprinkle with parsley and serve over cooked rice.
- 3Place cooked rice in each plate and pour over cooked and simmered turkey ingredients. Enjoy......
Also serve salad if you wish and of course, a glass of wine for each adult. White with turkey or red if they prefer.