Turkey In The Bundt
6 cdry bread, cubed (unseasoned stuffing bread can be used)
2 1/2 ccooked diced turkey
2 1/2 cshredded swiss cheese
1 tspdry onion
2 1/2 cmilk
1/4 tspwhite pepper
1/8 tsppoultry seasoning
How to Make Turkey In The Bundt
- Place 3 cups of bread cubes in the botton of a greased 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Place turkey evenly over bread; then spread Swiss cheese over turkey layer.
- Sprinkle with dry onions. Top with remaining 3 cups of bread cubes.
- Combine beaten eggs with milk and seasonings; pour over mixture in pan.
- Place Bundt pan in a pan of water and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove from water pan and bake an additional ten minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool ten minutes. With plastic spatula lift turkey mixture away from edges of pan and remove.
- Serve with buttered peas in center of ring if desired, garnish tray with apple rings. (I don't do this part)