- 1 lb
- left over turkey cut in bit side pieces.
- 1/2 c
- left over mashed potatoes
- 1/2 c
- left over sweet potatoes
- 1/4 c
- panko bread crumbs
- chefs special egg wash 1 egg, 3 tbsp mayo, 1/3 cup honey
- 1 c
- seasoned flour
How to Make Turkey Hash Patties
- 1In a mixing bowl add turkey,potatoes, eggs, Mix the 1/4 cup flour with the water, Mix well and add it to the bowl. mix well. Form the mix in to patties and place them in the freezer until almost frozen.
Not place each pattie in the seasoned flour, then in the Chefs egg wash, then in to the panko bread crumbs. Pan fry each side to a light golden brown.
- 2The amounts can be differant, you can add stuffing and or any other left over you like. Whem you freeze it , it holds together so you can bread crumb it. Enyoy